Coupons And Rebates
Merle's Automotive Supply: Auto Parts Coupons
The old saying, "If it ain't broke don't fix it" isn't bad advice, but regular maintenance on your car or truck is a good idea. Follow the Merle's Automotive Supply tips below to help you save money on the cost of car repair and auto parts in Tucson. If you have questions about coupons and offers on a specific part, give us a call at 520-889-7202 or stop by our store at 4015 South Dodge Blvd.
- Perform a regular tune-up. It is the key to easy car maintenance and avoiding the cost of car repairs.
- Pay attention to the "service lights" on your dashboard. Today's trucks and cars have as many computer parts as they do mechanical auto parts. Many of these important computer parts tell you when car maintenance is needed.
- Respond quickly. The service light is often easy and affordable but ignoring a service light can increase the cost of future car repairs.
- Check with your local auto parts store for coupons, rebates, and offers. It is a great way to save on the cost of car repairs. Many auto parts and tire manufacturers offer rebates that could save you a bundle on the cost of repairs and replacements.
- Our auto parts specialists will provide you with the very best advice on auto parts. Discussing the cost of needed repairs with them can save you money on labor and lower the cost of auto parts.
- Finally, spending a little time getting to know your owner's manual is time well spent. The owner's manual contains valuable tips for keeping the cost of car maintenance and auto parts affordable.
Merle's Automotive Supply Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Call For Weekly Coupons
For Truck and Car Auto Parts
Keep Repair Costs Low!
Call Today! 520-889-7202
Some Restrictions Apply